[REMOTE] Product Manager
CrazyGames.com, a fast-growing browser games platform, is looking for a Product Manager (REMOTE). As our Product Manager you will play a crucial role in the execution of our product strategy and help us build the global market-leading casual browser games platform. You will work closely with our development team and designer for products used by close to 15 million monthly users.
CrazyGames.com is an HTML5 browser games platform reaching close to 15 million people per month. In just a few years, we’ve grown from a hobby project to a team of 9 building the 4th fastest-growing tech company in Belgium (all while staying self-funded and profitable).
Key outcomes for the role:
- Within 1 month, you have extensively tested the user journey yourself and with real end users, and you have found at least 5 opportunities to improve metrics.
- Within 2 months you have specified, tested, and iterated new product features that result in a measurable uplift in user engagement.
- Within 3 months, you fully understand our current product and how different parts work together. You can identify and recommend software and tools, and make small changes in the code.
- Within 3 months, you know our analytics inside-out and can spot patterns and opportunities for improvement.
- Within 6 months, you have set up a structured, scalable, and largely automated way of collecting user feedback and build it into the roadmap and product strategy.
- Within 9 months, you can, together with our engineering team, plan the development work, lead the sprint planning sessions, and coordinate the releases.
- Within 12 months you take responsibility for our main product.
- In your application for this position, please include the phrase "ecosystem of cats and dogs" so that we can focus our evaluation time on candidates who read the description.
What we offer:
- 9 talented, skilled, and motivated colleagues (3 in Leuven and 6 remote).
- A modern tech stack: Node.js, React, TypeScript, GraphQL. Terraform infrastructure on AWS.
- A lot of responsibility and freedom. We hire only experts and trust them to deliver excellent results.
- Flexible working hours and location. The results are what count!
- Visits to Leuven: you will visit our office in Leuven (the world’s capital of beer) 1-3 times per year. We pay for transport and accommodation so you can have fun with the team.
- The opportunity to play games and claim it's work.
Reach out if:
- You are intelligent, efficient, pragmatic, and organised.
- You have managed a website or web product successfully before.
- You have good software engineering skills and knowledge of technical concepts in the context of the web.
- You have an eye for detail and for the big picture.
- You combine knowledge of software development with a business sense, an interest in UX, management skills, and strong analytical skills.