[REMOTE] User Acquisition Specialist
RemoteBelgium, , LeuvenProduct
CrazyGames.com, a fast-growing browser games platform, is looking for a User Acquisition Manager (REMOTE). As our User Acquisition Manager you will manage our paid user acquisition. You will help us build the global market-leading casual browser games platform by growing our user base from 15 million monthly users to 20 million monthly users and beyond.
We are a remote-first company, with a team ranging from Surabaya, Indonesia to Florida, United States. In just a few years, we’ve grown from a hobby project to a team of 9 (soon 10!) building the 4th fastest-growing tech company based in Belgium (all while staying self-funded and profitable).
Key outcomes for the role:
- Within 1 month, you have campaigns up and running for a range of acquisition channels, geos, and creative types.
- Within 3 months, some of the campaigns are at least close to breaking even.
- Within 6 months, you start scaling up profitable campaigns.
- Within 12 months, we are profitably acquiring more than 5,000,000 monthly users.
What we offer:
- 9 talented, skilled, and motivated colleagues
- A lot of responsibility and freedom. We hire only experts and trust them to deliver excellent results.
- Flexible working hours and location. The results are what count!
- Visits to Belgium: you will visit our office in the vibrant city of Leuven, Belgium 1-3 times per year. We pay for transport and accommodation so you can have fun with the team.
- A platform with already many millions of users, and the budget to acquire millions more.
- The opportunity to play games and claim it is work.
Reach out if:
- You know your way around a wide range of media buying and PPC tools
- You know how to write specifications for assets and optimize them.
- You can work with analytics, conversions, and revenue figures.
- You strive to excel in what you do.
- You are honest, truth-seeking, and radically open-minded.
- You are efficient in your work and communication, and like working in a remote team.
- You are good at thinking statistically, algorithmically, and creatively.
- You figure things out.